Located about one km from the city centre, Open Trois-Rivières has the infrastructure to accommodate, incubate and accelerate businesses and enrich the community through various events. This innovative entrepreneurial district also offers a work and residential environment with a multitude of cafés, restaurants, boutiques and local services.
Space for creativity and innovation
Lively, dynamic environment
Who gravitates to our ecosystem?
Discover companies in the district
The Open Trois-Rivières district is a great place to work, collaborate, live and enjoy yourself. Companies locating in the district are supported during their startup phase and as their growth accelerates. The downtown area offers a dynamic environment for both companies and employees.
Open Trois-Rivières works with its partners to develop and structure collaborative projects. The team encourages innovation and collaboration between the academic and entrepreneurial communities to foster development that has a positive impact on the community.
Open Trois-Rivières is an initiative of Innovation et Développement économique Trois-Rivières. The City of Trois-Rivières has given IDE Trois-Rivières the important task of supporting and coordinating all economic development in the region.
to set up your company in Open Trois-Rivières
- You’ll have access to financing from a city that welcomes you with open arms. Welcome kits are available for investors and downtown professional offices.
- The district is vibrant and dynamic. Your employees will love their workplace!
- Everything is nearby to make your life easier—other companies, support organizations, shopping, etc.
- Trois-Rivières is a financially advantageous choice! The city is ranked number one in northeastern Canada and the U.S. for low implementation and operating costs (KPMG, 2012).
to work for a company in the district
- You’ll have access to a wide range of Open community events that will inspire you and allow you to connect with people like you.
- You’ll be steps away from places to dine out, have a craft beer or do your weekend shopping.
- You’ll be part of a community of bright, creative people who, like you, want to go further.
- The downtown is easily accessible by public transit, and everything is close by!
- Your work is more than just a job; it’s a community!